Minecraft is a game developed by Mojang (Owned by Microsoft) is a paid game for PC. it is around US$27 on their official website. Minecraft is one of the most played game around the world. It is one of the most popular games around the world because of its AI. To download Minecraft for free stay tuned and follow the simple steps below to download.
Minecraft one of the survival games on the internet with millions of people playing it. You can play this game with your friends with “Multiplayer” option in this game.
Since this game is not free so not everyone can buy it. So that is why I’ve brought you the way to download it for absolutely free.
Before you download Minecraft you should compare you system with minecraft’s system requirements because if your system is below the minimum system requirements then you should upgrade your PC before downloading the game. so lets dive into it,
Anyways without further do, lets get Started.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Intel Core i3 (3rd Generation) or AMD A8 7600 with the clock speed 3.2 GHz
- Intel HD Graphics 4000 or AMD Radeon R5 with OpenGL 4.4
- AMD Radeon 7000 Series with OpenGL 4.4 or Nvidia Geforce 400 Series
- 4GB of RAM
Recommended System Requirements:
- Intel Core i5 (4th Generation) or AMD A10 7800 with 3.5 GHz clock speed
- Geforce 700 Series or AMD Rx 200 Series with OpenGL 4.5
- 8GB of RAM
- 4GB SSD Storage Space
Check their official page for system requirements by clicking here. Now if you have at least minimum requirement for the game then proceed further on How to Download for Free.
Follow the steps below to successfully download Minecraft for absolutely free.
How to Download Minecraft for free
- Click Here to download Tlauncher (a launcher for minecraft)
- Select your OS (Operating System)
- After the download is complete install Tlauncher, Make sure that you are connected to the internet because Tlauncher will automatically install Java into your system
- Now Launch “Tlauncher”
- Type your name in “Account” field
- Select the version of Minecraft you want to play (if it doesn’t show the versions then follow the next step)
- (Go to settings and check “Show Snapshots” and then click OK)
- the Minecraft should start Download.
Tlauncher is a very handy and useful tool that allows you to download Minecraft for free. With the help of this tool you can enjoy the game without paying a penny.